Here at Cranesbill Nursery we are aiming to be as environmentally friendly as possible. Here are some of the things we do to play our part:
- Remove, wash, disinfect and reuse all our pots (don't worry though, our root balls are well protected during transit!)
- Pack our plants in with fully compostable void fillers/materials. Not only are they compostable, they smell great too!
- Use biological treatments where possible, in the production of our plants, as opposed to chemicals.
- Recycle all end of life pots, trays, boxes and other recyclable waste that amounts through the operation of the nursery.
- Compost all biodegradable waste.